DBSTalk Forum banner
Status
Not open for further replies.
1 - 10 of 10 Posts

· Godfather
340 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
The Office runs until 9:20 pm tonight. Be sure to check if you have any conflicts. I had CSI and Greys' Anatomy set to record at 9:00 pm. Had to cancel CSI (yes I am married). I will just watch it live.:D

· Godfather
284 Posts
Twosted said:
The Office runs until 9:20 pm tonight. Be sure to check if you have any conflicts. I had CSI and Greys' Anatomy set to record at 9:00 pm. Had to cancel CSI (yes I am married). I will just watch it live.:D
Luckily I don't have any conflicts...but I hope it handles the overlapping and odd show durations :)

· Icon
828 Posts
Twosted said:
Although I don't watch Grey's Anatomy, you have just described why I have two hr20s.

I use one to record from NBC, ABC, and HBO.
I use the other one for FOX, CBS, and Showtime.

I split anything else, such as CW and USA between the two as needed.

Hopefully, after basic functions are reliable, D* will enable linking two or more hr20s so we can just pick things to record and they will show up on one list and the dvrs will resolve conflicts by assigning the recording to whichever machine has an available tuner.

· Hall Of Fame
1,308 Posts
Twosted said:
My recorder didn't stop recording - I had to reboot it after it recorded the office for 2 hours and 14 minutes.

· Cool Member
17 Posts
Blitz68 said:
Mine handled the new times beautifully :D
Agree-I didn't know about the extended times last night. I have The Office on Series Link. When I pulled up my playlist to watch The Office about 11:00 (after the WVU-Pitt game), the HR20 had automatically recorded 44 minutes-the whole show.

Really nice feature-totally unexpected that it would adjust this automatically.

· Legend
156 Posts
Mine recorded fine with no intervention on my part. Earl was 36 minutes and Office was 44 minutes.

· Hall Of Fame
1,914 Posts
skierbri10 said:
Mine finally recorded The Office, yea!!!!! First one the HR20 recorded, though it didn't record the whole thing.
That last elevator scene was clipped for me. Couldn't gone on too much more though.

· Registered
2,158 Posts
I didn't have any issues Thur. night. All my NBC shows recorded perfectly as did Greys Anatomy.

The only complaint I have (in general), is that a lot of programs are clipped about 20-30 seconds; especially NBC programs. Other than that, I'm good!

1 - 10 of 10 Posts
Status
Not open for further replies.