DBSTalk Forum banner
1 - 10 of 10 Posts

·
Mentor
38 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
When I go to: recordings transfer: select hopper set top box: and 1 of my external drives it only shows the first 11 Lines of programs to select from I have a total of 17 lines. once again I feel like I am a beta user. yes I have shut down the hopper and shut down the external drives. if anyone knows how to fix this please help thank you

·
Mentor
38 Posts
Discussion Starter · #5 ·
"P Smith" said:
try to use different sort criteria: by date
I did try that still stays on the top 11 lines I am able to catch a few movies though that I can send to the external drive that but there are still a bunch at the bottom of the list that are hidden

·
Mentor
38 Posts
Discussion Starter · #7 ·
"P Smith" said:
well, then here is real dumb way to manage it: move first 6 to EHD, then your bottom 6, after that return back first six
I've got a real good idea how about dish fix this problem on 1 of their updates because that's the answer I get from the Indian people I talk to on the telephone at dish. just like the problems with the sling almost never working on disholine without resetting the hopper. that will be fixed in a future update. Bluetooth headsets that will be fixed in a future update. the hoppers picture being stuck on a small square in the top left corner of the screen the at will be fixed in the future update. channel photos on the external drive that will be fixed in a future update.

·
1 Posts
I have the same problem and am hoping there is a better solution than the one proposed.

Like the OP, I am also wanting to transfer movies - not PTAT shows - but I wonder if having PTAT enabled is related to this problem? (Followup question: Would disabling PTAT wipe all the shows and settings for Saved Series, etc?)

Thanks,

Scott

1 - 10 of 10 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.