DBSTalk Forum banner
Status
Not open for further replies.
1 - 20 of 23 Posts

·
Cool Member
14 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
My HR20 was just installed two weeks ago. I've noticed the Red Zone Channel is always in stretch mode. I've got the unit set to use bars and it seems to work on every other channel.

I apologize if this is old news, but I didn't see anything when I searched.

·
Registered
4,880 Posts
Hit the exit button on the remote. This happens with pretty much all of the interactive channels. Unsure if this is a bug or a "feature".

·
Cool Member
26 Posts
Slyster said:
What channel is Red Zone? Second post I've heard it mentioned and I've never head of it before.
It is on 703 but you will only see it if you are a Superfan subscriber.

·
Godfather
262 Posts
I have noticed the past few weeks that all the SD games default to stretched mode as well no matter what I do....(I am a Superfan subscriber)...

Kind of annoying as I hate stretched mode....

·
1 Posts
I think I figured this out this weekend. I keep getting the message that says press the red button for scores and it pops up everytime I change the channel on the HD Superfan channels. If you press exit as soon as you switch, that doesn't come up. I also noticed if you press this on the non-HD nfl channels, it goes from stretch to piller box (as I have it set up)

I think the active content is working in the background every time you change the channel, but if you press exit, it goes away.

·
Registered
4,880 Posts
Quagmire said:
I think I figured this out this weekend. I keep getting the message that says press the red button for scores and it pops up everytime I change the channel on the HD Superfan channels. If you press exit as soon as you switch, that doesn't come up. I also noticed if you press this on the non-HD nfl channels, it goes from stretch to piller box (as I have it set up)

I think the active content is working in the background every time you change the channel, but if you press exit, it goes away.
I just had to reply to your post just to say:

GIGGITY GIGGITY GIGGITY GOO!!!

Welcome to DBSTalk :D

·
1 Posts
HI..

My name is Neil Roberts. I have exactly the same rig as yourself. However, I am on my second DVP-N575H as the HDMI port will work for a day or two then quit.

The apple TV works fine...

On the Sony 800 I have an AppleTV connected to the HDMI port for TV/SAT and the DVD player connected to the other HDMI port. Audio for both input devices are via optical and coax respectively.

I haven't reassigned ports or anything..

Any ideas about the player?

Or what I can do on the 800?

·
Hall Of Fame
1,555 Posts
UpQuark said:
HI..

My name is Neil Roberts. I have exactly the same rig as yourself. However, I am on my second DVP-N575H as the HDMI port will work for a day or two then quit.

On the Sony 800 I have an AppleTV connected to the HDMI port for TV/SAT and the DVD player connected to the other HDMI port. Audio for both input devices are via optical and coax respectively.

HUH???

·
Hall Of Fame
1,555 Posts
Jeremy W said:
Wow. Not just wrong thread, not just wrong forum, but wrong WEBSITE.
Jeremy, is Neil Roberts our first International Member?? Can you get D* in Japan:confused: :lol:

·
AllStar
54 Posts
Hello, I have a synthesized particle diplexer with inverted proton capacity. I'm trying to set it to revert the upstaged energy output to 1,615,471 jigowats without using a flux capacitor or continuance transfunctioner.

Can I use the HR-20 for this or should I just use a stick of gum.

Sorry guys....couldn't resist. WTF is Upquark talking about ?

ROTFLMAO !!!!!!!!!

·
Premium Member
42,754 Posts
flytank said:
Hello, I have a synthesized particle diplexer with inverted proton capacity. I'm trying to set it to revert the upstaged energy output to 1,615,471 jigowats without using a flux capacitor or continuance transfunctioner.

Can I use the HR-20 for this or should I just use a stick of gum.

Sorry guys....couldn't resist. WTF is Upquark talking about ?

ROTFLMAO !!!!!!!!!
No you will need to use the flux capacitor. Then find a Delorean and you'll be set.

BTW: we do have a member from England posting [has good info on PACE].

·
Hall Of Fame
1,555 Posts
veryoldschool said:
No you will need to use the flux capacitor. Then find a Delorean and you'll be set.

BTW: we do have a member from England posting [has good info on PACE].
Does our England member have D*:confused: :lol:

·
Hall Of Fame
1,555 Posts
UpQuark said:
HI..

Is anyone going to answer this man's question?? He took the time to join our forum here.......and all he needs is HELP!! His DVP-N575H capacitor is having a problem. Come on guys, help our new International D* subscriber.:D

1 - 20 of 23 Posts
Status
Not open for further replies.