DBSTalk Forum banner
1 - 3 of 3 Posts
G

·
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Robert Redford used the backdrop of the 2002 Sundance Film Festival to announce that the Sundance Channel, of which he is founder and creative director, will launch a net devoted exclusively to documentary films. The network will be owned and operated by the Sundance Channel and will show independent non-fiction films, both shorts and features from the United States and abroad. The network will launch in the second half of 2002.

From SkyReport (Used with permission)

G

·
Discussion Starter · #2 ·
Is this the same "environmental-friendly" Robert Redford that tore up the side of a pristine mountain near Provo, Utah for his ski resort, and has a beachside home in Malibu?

Sounds like an interesting channel. I wonder if either E* or D* will carry it soon.

G

·
Discussion Starter · #3 ·
I am very much hoping that Dish Network adds the Documentary Channel. It sounds like a GREAT channel, and I would rank it right up there with the National Geographic Channel in terms of necessity of its addition.

1 - 3 of 3 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.