DBSTalk Forum banner
Status
Not open for further replies.
1 - 12 of 12 Posts

3 Posts
Discussion Starter · #4 ·
dpeters11 said:
You'd definitely know it if you got it, especially when you go into the menu or guide. As long as you have an HR20+, H21+ or R22, you'll get it.
Ok, well, I went into system info and it says that there is no scheduled upgrade... :confused: and last upgrade was three months ago... :(

AND the zip code is 00000, I'm blaming the installers now... :3

· Geek til I die
9,822 Posts
It never shows an upgrade is scheduled until it actually starts downloading it in the background. To change the zip code, repeat satellite setup, and enter the zip code under the "Dish Pointing" field. Zip code is not used for anything, however, except showing you where to point your dish on the setup screen. Has nothing to do with getting updates.
That goes by your account address and receiver ID number.

3 Posts
Discussion Starter · #6 ·
Davenlr said:
It never shows an upgrade is scheduled until it actually starts downloading it in the background. To change the zip code, repeat satellite setup, and enter the zip code under the "Dish Pointing" field. Zip code is not used for anything, however, except showing you where to point your dish on the setup screen. Has nothing to do with getting updates.
Ahhh, ok! Thank you, that cleared everything up! I guess I'll just wait for it to show up now... :roundandr

· Registered
9,461 Posts
Davenlr said:
Also via weather.

· Cool Member
27 Posts
Re_Key said:
How do I know if I'm receiving the download for the software? Are there any notifications or....?
My city is on the Jan. 10th (today)... btw.
We were scheduled on the 10th also and don't have it yet.
Just wonderin' what's up.

· Icon
1,018 Posts
Dallas market got it last night.

· The Shadow Knows!
36,634 Posts
Guys, we have several other threads on this topic; as such I am closing this one.

1 - 12 of 12 Posts
Status
Not open for further replies.