DBSTalk Forum banner
Status
Not open for further replies.
1 - 20 of 33 Posts

·
Legend
Joined
·
158 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Chs 300-314

In case you missed the email or do not subscribe!

Get those DVR's a humming!! :lol:
 

·
Godfather
Joined
·
359 Posts
Darn-I've been looking a bit forward to that...Especially to see if I could subscribe to HBO Go during the freeview. Actually, access to Go could have put the wife & I over the top and subscribed. Oh, well-maybe they'll schedule another one soon

Tecmo SB Guy said:
You sure?

It's not on the free preview page anymore.

It was before but not anymore, so it looks like it's been cancelled.
 

·
Hall Of Fame
Joined
·
6,226 Posts
CeeWoo said:
Darn-I've been looking a bit forward to that...Especially to see if I could subscribe to HBO Go during the freeview. Actually, access to Go could have put the wife & I over the top and subscribed. Oh, well-maybe they'll schedule another one soon
Subbing to HBO GO is hard. I've been trying since last May.
 

·
Legend
Joined
·
155 Posts
Paul Secic said:
Subbing to HBO GO is hard. I've been trying since last May.
I have Dish and HBO. I have been using HBO GO since it first started. It is not hard to use. If you have a sub with HBO on Dish, you have a HBO GO sub automatically. I use it on my computer and my Roku. It works great. Indeed it adds much value to having a HBO subscription.

I have also tried the new HBO Demand on my Dish DVR. The content looks similar to HBO GO. It is unfortunate that the Dish UI is horrible to use compared to using the HBO GO on the Roku. HBO Go allows Queues and the Roku supports them.

The Dish UI is horrible on all the internet Demand stuff, they need to completely overhaul it and allow users to use Queues.
 

·
Legend
Joined
·
169 Posts
CeeWoo said:
I don't know who they are,
DIRT on the other forum.

I wonder how many people will know about the free preview considering it's not on Dish's website anymore and channel 102 isn't listing it. Probably just us. :)

On the other hand, DIRT's word is golden. I've never seen them get anything wrong. So if they say it's coming sometime today, it probably is.
 

·
Legend
Joined
·
131 Posts
Tecmo SB Guy said:
DIRT on the other forum.

I wonder how many people will know about the free preview considering it's not on Dish's website anymore and channel 102 isn't listing it. Probably just us. :)

On the other hand, DIRT's word is golden. I've never seen them get anything wrong. So if they say it's coming sometime today, it probably is.
lol. i saw it on dishes facebook page
 

·
Godfather
Joined
·
347 Posts
yep, still not on.....chatted with a so called csr and he knew nothing of the free preview!!
 
1 - 20 of 33 Posts
Status
Not open for further replies.
Top