DBSTalk Forum banner
Status
Not open for further replies.
1 - 5 of 5 Posts

·
Godfather
310 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
When trying to watch on my android, from Dish Sling on a 722k, I can't watch anything that is recording. This needs to be fixed.

When in single mode the default tuner needs to be tuner 1 for recordings. If the DVR is recording (in single mode) something when you start remote access, you're screwed because tuner 2 is in use. Can't record with tuner one because it won't let you view a recording in progress. DISH please fix this!

·
Hall Of Fame
3,180 Posts
In single mode, the recording is going to default to tuner 2 and since the 722 is basically the same as the 622, I don't see Dish will change how it works now. In dual mode, you can set the default to tv1 if you have record plus enabled or if you have record plus disabled, anything set on tuner 1 will stay on tuner 1. Of course, anything set on tuner 2 will record on tuner 2.

·
Hall Of Fame
3,474 Posts
While you're here for this thread, I noticed a few weeks ago that Dish Remote Access no longer allows me to watch my OTA channels from my 722. I don't use this often, but I distinctly remember being excited months ago that I could watch the OTA subchannels that aren't carried via satellite. When did that change?

1 - 5 of 5 Posts
Status
Not open for further replies.