DBSTalk Forum banner
Status
Not open for further replies.
1 - 4 of 4 Posts

·
7 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Periodically my HR20 stops responding to a subset of keys on the remote. There is no obvious proximate cause. The only consistency is that the non working keys are usually select, pause, and directional arrows. Only a red button reset restores the remote to 100% functionality.

Is anyone else experiencing this issue?

·
Registered
14,718 Posts
Same here, I thought I read somewhere it's been happening with Samsung owners. Are you one?

I lose function to change channels (# keys, directional keys), but I can bring up the guide & menues. Crazy, huh?

·
Registered
5,957 Posts
sigma1914 said:
Same here, I thought I read somewhere it's been happening with Samsung owners. Are you one?

I lose function to change channels (# keys, directional keys), but I can bring up the guide & menues. Crazy, huh?
My remotes all work fine in IR mode with my Sammy HL-R5667W. I've never tried RF as I have no interest in it.

·
7 Posts
Discussion Starter · #4 ·
... so I guess the problem is not TV specific. I have a hard time imagining that the TV has much to do with the problem that I am experiencing. My lack of remote functionality is limited to controlling certain aspects of the DVR. I can still control the TV (Mitsu) no problem.

1 - 4 of 4 Posts
Status
Not open for further replies.