DBSTalk Forum banner
Status
Not open for further replies.
1 - 4 of 4 Posts

· AllStar
88 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
What is the cheapest Harmony Remote for the R10?

I am also looking into re-activating my R10. Will I need a phone line to re-activate it and will be charged another 6 bucks for the Tivo Service.

I already have an R15 and an additional standard receiver. I am planning to replaced the standard receiver with the Tivo or moving the R15 instead not sure yet.

· Mentor
58 Posts
I have had a Harmony 520 for over a year now, and it works great. Controls the R10 functions very well. You can change the std mapping to put some of the more used controls where you want them. It was about $99 a year ago, and I believe it has been replaced by the 550. Great remotes, and pretty easy setup, all online.

My only complaint with it, and almost all other remotes, is the size of the number buttons, way too small!! They need to make one of these super remotes for us older peoples with fat fingers!!

· Hall Of Fame
1,348 Posts
I got a Harmony 680 from newegg.com...two actually...about 2 months ago. One for the living room and one for the family room.

When I bought them they were about $75 each but right now today they are showing at $119...still not a bad price though for quite a good remote.

1 - 4 of 4 Posts
Status
Not open for further replies.