DBSTalk Forum banner
Status
Not open for further replies.
1 - 6 of 6 Posts

·
Legend
131 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
I have the HR20 remote married to my Panasonic AVS system but only in AVS mode (i.e. slide switch at top of remote). I only listen to sound via the Panasonic. Is there a way to program the volume control while in DVR mode to control the AVS volume? It's a PITA to have to slide the switch over just to change the volume.

BTW, my TV (Maxent MX-50X3 plasma) is not supported by the remote either (another topic). If anyone else has this TV and figured out a way to control its power on/off, please share.

·
Remote Master
1,820 Posts
To puncgh-through the AUD REC vol to all devices:

1. av1 or av2
2. press and hold MUTE & SELECT for two blinks
3. enter 9-9-3
4. press SELECT

When testing the Maxent code, did you use the middle power key, or just TV ON & OFF keys?

·
Legend
131 Posts
Discussion Starter · #3 ·
WOW!!! Thanks for the quick reply.

I saw something about this and thought I tried it. Do you have to set it to AV1 and THEN perform the sequence? I may have done the 993 thing while in DVR mode. I'll try again tonight.

I didn't try the Maxent myself. The D* installer said it didn't work and I couldn't even find Maxent in the list of mfrs supported.

·
Hall Of Fame
1,094 Posts
now if we culd just get it to power on and off both the receiver and tv with 1 button. had that slide over feature. tivo remote much better. i also liked having the play, etc button in the middle of the remote instead of on the top how the hr20's is.

1 - 6 of 6 Posts
Status
Not open for further replies.