DBSTalk Forum banner
Status
Not open for further replies.
1 - 4 of 4 Posts

·
AllStar
63 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
How do I get my remote (for my R15 300) to turn off the TV/R15/AMP all at once. I currently have it setup where if I hit the off button it will turn off the TV and the Box but it will keep the Receiver on. I then have to switch to AV1 and turn it off separately. Sounds easy but very annoying, especially when you have to do it when turning it on and that annoying little box that says Remote is in AV1 stays on the screen. When I had digital cable you could program the remote and what order you wanted all of the devices on the universal remote to turn on/off by just pressing one blue button. Any help?

·
The Shadow Knows!
37,060 Posts
I really recommend the Harmony series. Find one in your budget -- they have similar capabilities but the more expensive ones have more options and are (IMO) more ergonomic. PC-based setup, 1 button on/off, HIGH wife acceptance factor.

·
Éminence grise
8,473 Posts
lamontcranston said:
I really recommend the Harmony series. Find one in your budget -- they have similar capabilities but the more expensive ones have more options and are (IMO) more ergonomic. PC-based setup, 1 button on/off, HIGH wife acceptance factor.
With a H20 and HDVR2, audio receiver, VCR and DVD recorder, that last factor was what really sold me on the Harmony. They are often heavily discounted from the list price.

1 - 4 of 4 Posts
Status
Not open for further replies.