DBSTalk Forum banner
Status
Not open for further replies.
1 - 4 of 4 Posts

·
Cool Member
23 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
My remote has stopped working twice... (two dif. remotes). Guide & menus work, but no arrows, numbers or enter etc. So I'm stuck on the channel. Had intermittent trouble last night after download. Got all black screens when I got home had to RBR. All good for about 1.5 hours. Now remote not working?

Mike

·
Mentor
34 Posts
my remote is not working entirely. I have had problems ever since 10B came down and now this is the newest issue. I had major problems yesterday and had to do multiple RBRs and now I am finally running OK, but the trick play buttons stopped working.

Now I am scared. Yesterday, I played DTV tag. The screens would lock up and I'd reboot. Then the remote wouldn't work and I'd reboot. Then I'd reboot and it wouldn't get past the "Searching" screen.

I want to RBR but then I may start the vicious cycle.

What do I do??? Besides cry.

·
Mentor
47 Posts
I had the same issue. Couldn't change the channels or use the any buttons other than 'info' and 'guide' but I couldn't move around in those menus.

I also tried the front panel controls and most didn't respond either (i.e. I couldn't move around the GUI with the fron panel directional button either).

I did a reset and it seems to be working now.

However, I haven't tried to view any recordings yet - too nervous:eek2:

Jay

·
8 Posts
I had the same problem on Wednesday. RBR seemed to fix it, but then this morning I got the Black Screen Bug...another RBR needed. Has anyone noticed if the remote is a little less responsive with 0x10b? I tried to swap batteries, but not difference.

1 - 4 of 4 Posts
Status
Not open for further replies.