DBSTalk Forum banner
Status
Not open for further replies.
1 - 2 of 2 Posts

·
Hall Of Fame
2,496 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
I was wondering if any of you have tried this software out yet. It's pretty new I know earlier in the week I checked their site and it was't up yet. I just went there and was able to download the 30 Day free trial. I have a Dell machine that meets the needed specs that i'm going to throw a tuner card into to check it out.

Anyone else here given it a whirl? If so what do you think of it so far? My only issue I know i'll have is the same one I have with me SA Tivos and when I built a MCE PC, I have to use an external receiver so that means only one channel and it's not true digital anymore.

·
Impossible Dreamer
5,525 Posts
Clint Lamor said:
I was wondering if any of you have tried this software out yet. It's pretty new I know earlier in the week I checked their site and it was't up yet. I just went there and was able to download the 30 Day free trial. I have a Dell machine that meets the needed specs that i'm going to throw a tuner card into to check it out.

Anyone else here given it a whirl? If so what do you think of it so far? My only issue I know i'll have is the same one I have with me SA Tivos and when I built a MCE PC, I have to use an external receiver so that means only one channel and it's not true digital anymore.
As a former Replay user, I'm interested as well...but with no dual tuner support (unless I'm missing something) and an annual charge for guide data, it may not be competitive with Media Center, MythTV, or other similar options.

1 - 2 of 2 Posts
Status
Not open for further replies.