DBSTalk Forum banner
Status
Not open for further replies.

Reply here if you're having any audio synch problems.

2K views 17 replies 15 participants last post by  hmss007 
sgconer said:
Whenever a software release comes out, there is never a mention of Audio-Video Synch problems as either a fix or even as a known bug. I know from searching the forums that many people are experiencing the same problem. However, it seems that the necessary people are not aware that the problem exists or if they are, how big the problem really is.

If anyone w/ an audio synch problem can post here about their problem, we can see how wide spread the problem really is and maybe then it can get the proper attention.
This is a VERY complicated problem without even considering the HR20. Regular OTA has some of the same issues, with nothing but the TV connected. Some local stations are better than others, some do it more often than others, some don't hardly do it at all. Then bring in the satellite. My Samsung 360 (HD), did it ...again, some channels worse than others, some bad one day, good the next, (even varied by program).

So...be careful about arriving at conclusions...there are a TON of variables and isolating them is going to be very difficult.

I have very few audio/sync issues with the HR20 (certainly no more than the Sammy had) I'm watching MSNBC right now (Chris Matthews) and and have no perceptible delay issues.

Status
Not open for further replies.
You have insufficient privileges to reply here.