DBSTalk Forum banner
Status
Not open for further replies.
1 - 7 of 7 Posts

·
Mentor
Joined
·
31 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
My wife watched a program on the HR20 and I want to watch it.

When I select it and click play it stays on a still image and shows the prompt for Yes, Delete or No, Don't Delete.

How can I get it to start playing again from the beginning ?
 

·
Registered
Joined
·
2,158 Posts
mwhaley said:
My wife watched a program on the HR20 and I want to watch it.

When I select it and click play it stays on a still image and shows the prompt for Yes, Delete or No, Don't Delete.

How can I get it to start playing again from the beginning ?
Your wife may have stopped watching before it ran to the end of the program. Try hitting "don't delete" then go back to your playlist and select the program.
 

·
Mentor
Joined
·
31 Posts
Discussion Starter · #3 ·
Vinny said:
Your wife may have stopped watching before it ran to the end of the program. Try hitting "don't delete" then go back to your playlist and select the program.
That is what I was doing, but it kept going back to the same place.

I had a different issue earlier and rebooted the unit, now I can play the programs from the beginning again.

Must have been a glitch and the restart fixed it.
 

·
Legend
Joined
·
200 Posts
mwhaley said:
That is what I was doing, but it kept going back to the same place.

I had a different issue earlier and rebooted the unit, now I can play the programs from the beginning again.

Must have been a glitch and the restart fixed it.
This may sound stupid, but did your try rewind? Or holding down that 6 second back button supposedly takes you back to the beginning.
 
1 - 7 of 7 Posts
Status
Not open for further replies.
Top