DBSTalk Forum banner
1 - 6 of 6 Posts

· Mentor
41 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
2 months ago I leased a HR21-100 from Costco. It worked fine until this week. Now it is very sluggish in the menus when compared to our old HR20-100. Tuner 2 has also stopped working a couple of times (we have a SWM LNB). Re-boots fix the tuner temporarily but not the slowness.

Can I simply return the item to Costco and get another one? For some reason I think Directv equipment cannot be returned to the retail vendor.

Thanks
Scott

· Registered
2,792 Posts
smassey22180 said:
2 months ago I leased a HR21-100 from Costco. It worked fine until this week. Now it is very sluggish in the menus when compared to our old HR20-100. Tuner 2 has also stopped working a couple of times (we have a SWM LNB). Re-boots fix the tuner temporarily but not the slowness.

Can I simply return the item to Costco and get another one? For some reason I think Directv equipment cannot be returned to the retail vendor.

Thanks
Scott
I dont think you can return it to Costco. Directv will replace it for s&h costs unless you have the protection plan and then they will waive those fees. Have you called them and told them you are having a tuner problem?

· Godfather
347 Posts
do not return the box to costco.

IIRC it says in a red box on the front cover , Do not return this box if it has been activated.

1 - 6 of 6 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.