DBSTalk Forum banner
Status
Not open for further replies.
1 - 3 of 3 Posts

·
3 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Hi,

I was just wondering if that's their normal procedure ...

we have been renting our equipment. Now we cancelled service and besides the receivers they are asking us to return the LNB?

Our house is quite high. I don't even have a ladder long enough to get up there and if I did I would be frightened to climb up to the Dish to get this. But the letter we received stated some pretty high fees that will be charged if we don't return the LNB.

Is this normal? They put it up there ... why can't they take it down if it's really of so much value. But is a LNB worth so much and if not why this silly requirement?

·
Hall Of Fame
5,579 Posts
Jojo55 said:
Hi,

I was just wondering if that's their normal procedure ...

we have been renting our equipment. Now we cancelled service and besides the receivers they are asking us to return the LNB?

Our house is quite high. I don't even have a ladder long enough to get up there and if I did I would be frightened to climb up to the Dish to get this. But the letter we received stated some pretty high fees that will be charged if we don't return the LNB.

Is this normal? They put it up there ... why can't they take it down if it's really of so much value. But is a LNB worth so much and if not why this silly requirement?
They will setup a service call for you to remove the LNB it is only $99.:)

1 - 3 of 3 Posts
Status
Not open for further replies.