DBSTalk Forum banner
Status
Not open for further replies.
1 - 6 of 6 Posts

·
Banned
11,498 Posts
This is a big + for the merger getting approved but theres still a long way to go

G

·
National Conference of Black Mayors what a crock of s***!
Again we see the comments and distinctions set by their own groups that tend to only draw a line between the races. It seems only to create RACISM.
And then they try to draw another line saying Echostsar gave presentations to the U.S. Conference of Mayors as well as the black Mayors' group.
Why does any distinction need to be made by anybody stating the color of a group or a term that separates the group of Mayors as a whole.
National Conference of Black Mayors am I supposed to be impressed by the fact that the Mayors group was black......... Well I am not impressed none the least. This crap sickens me.

·
Charter Gold Club Member
22,056 Posts
I salute the Black Mayors' Conference for giving their support to the proposed DBS merger. If approved, the merger will benefit all Americans by leveling the competitive playing field between cableco and a merged DBS provider. With national pricing, greatly increased bandwith, tripling of local cities, the E*/D* merger decision is a no-brainer.

Even dedicated cable subs who will never consider DBS will benefit as cablecos continue to upgrade facilities and programming to keep their systems competitive with DBS.

Nickster :smoking:

·
Damn you woman!
5,205 Posts
The more of these groups that come on board and support the merger, the more chance it has. Lets be honest, these groups represent voters that congress would love to have for the election in the fall.

1 - 6 of 6 Posts
Status
Not open for further replies.