DBSTalk Forum banner
Status
Not open for further replies.
1 - 2 of 2 Posts

·
1 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Hi, newbie question. I have an H10 receiver in my basement hooked up to my Hi-Def TV via the componet outputs. I would also like to send the receiver output to two other tv's located in other rooms. On my very old Sony SAT B-2 receiver I would hook up coax cable to the other TV's via the RF output on the Sony Receiver. Since the H10 has no RF output, is there another way to send the H10 receiver signal via coax to the other TV's besides using a RF modulator? Also, can I split the RF modulated signal to two TV's? I already have the coax cable installed to the two other rooms. I plan on purchasing another RC24 (IR/RF) remote to control the receiver. Also , does anybody know if the H10 will output HDMI and componet at the same time?
Thanks

·
Super Moderator
12,884 Posts
An external RF modulator signal can be split and sent to multiple TV's, no problem.

I don't think the H10 can output HD and SD at the same time, not sure though I don't have one.

The new HR20 definately will output to all connections and formats at the same time, so that might be worth looking into for your specific situation.

Carl

1 - 2 of 2 Posts
Status
Not open for further replies.