DBSTalk Forum banner
Status
Not open for further replies.
1 - 2 of 2 Posts

·
AllStar
62 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
I have two HR20 boxes and I have both of them setup to use the remote (RC24) in RF mode. On one of the boxes, it works great but on the other it behaves like a remote with bad batteries. I get lags, non-response from button pushes, double pushes, etc. It's really annoying.

I have replaced the batteries and when I switch it back to IR mode, it works perfectly. So it makes me think that there is a problem with the RF receiver in the HR20 itself. Has anyone run into issues like this? Is there a resolution other than swapping the box out?

Thanks,
Eric

·
Cool Member
10 Posts
hmss007 said:
I have two HR20 boxes and I have both of them setup to use the remote (RC24) in RF mode. On one of the boxes, it works great but on the other it behaves like a remote with bad batteries. I get lags, non-response from button pushes, double pushes, etc. It's really annoying.

I have replaced the batteries and when I switch it back to IR mode, it works perfectly. So it makes me think that there is a problem with the RF receiver in the HR20 itself. Has anyone run into issues like this? Is there a resolution other than swapping the box out?

Thanks,
Eric
I have experienced the same problem. I set up the remote to work as a RF remote and suddenly it will not respond to any commands so I reconfigure it to an IR remote and it works fine. I want to be able to operate it from another room so I too would like to know what the problem could be.

Thanks,
Dan

1 - 2 of 2 Posts
Status
Not open for further replies.