DBSTalk Forum banner
1 - 5 of 5 Posts

· Cool Member
22 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Tech won't be out again with my HMC34 and new HD dish until I cut some trees for a good signal. In the meantime I figured out my wiring for all of my rooms so with my current R15 wired up, I can get a picture in my BR but can't change the channel because the receiver is in the LR. I have an RF antenna for the R15 but won't work with my RC64 remote. Anyone know of a fix or other remote I can use temporarily. I have an old black RCA universal that came with an old DTV receiver but don't know how or if I can program it for the R15. Would like to find a hookup until I get the trees down for my new HD setup. Thanks, in advance.

· Cool Member
22 Posts
Discussion Starter · #5 ·
Thanks, I thought so. They give me an R15 with the RF antenna, but no RF remote? I know why. If they did, I wouldn't need another receiver and they wouldn't be able to charge me a $6 monthly lease fee. Not going to buy a RC64R that'll be obsolete in a week either so I'll just wait for the new equipment. Thanks again for your input.

1 - 5 of 5 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.