DBSTalk Forum banner

Rockets/Blazers

839 views 8 replies 6 participants last post by  Shaqdan 
#1 ·
we are missing the 1st qtr of the game, due to a great series going on between Chicago and Boston. are peoples in Houston and Portland getting switch to the Rockets game. i wonder.

too bad TBS could not air the start of the 2nd game.

#3 ·
Yeah pretty dumb that TNT only scheduled a 2.5 hour differential for games. Especially with this series, it really sucks for Rockets and Blazers fans outside of their markets. Local TV has the game in Portland but not in Eugene, so I'm stuck having to listen to the radio. They really should find a way to get the start of the second game on TBS...they do it for Baseball.

#6 ·
Nope and my RSN is Comcast Sportsnet Northwest, which will never, ever be on DirecTV. Even still, the only local broadcaster of the game is KGW in Portland, so I am SOL here in Eugene...oh well, the Blazers are stinking it up anyway so I'd just assume watch this really great game.

#7 ·
This is a great source of frustration for me. I cannot find a single reason other than stubbornness. ESPN routinely does this for NBA playoff games. I really don't understand how the NBA lets this happen. TNT has a responsibility to show these games under their agreement and should be held accountable by the league.

This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.