DBSTalk Forum banner
1 - 3 of 3 Posts

· Legend
228 Posts
Being a Twins fan it was great to see Rod Carew. I still think Calvin Griffith ran him out of town for no reason ... and what a big mistake it was. He did a good job last night but, to me, the best analyst around today is Bert Blyleven. He adds alot of comedy to his knowledge of the game. I loved the way he used to cut off dick Bremer's ties!

go Twins! Can we see a repeat of 1987 and 1991? I doubt it but I can only hope destiny is on my side!!

· Hall Of Fame
21,334 Posts
Gopher.... I lived in the Uptown area of Minneapolis (34th and Hennepin) in '87 and '91. What a great time it was to be living in Minneapolis, right near everything. I haven't even been following the Twins this year and was amazed when I saw where there currently are in the standings. It looks like they are walking away with the division lead. Do you think they could successfully take on the Yankees to win the AL title?

1 - 3 of 3 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.