DBSTalk Forum banner
1 - 5 of 5 Posts

·
Yada Yada Yada
4,046 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Roku's revamped mobile apps bring content search and a fresh look

Roku's mobile software just got a long overdue coat of fresh paint. The remote control apps for both Android and iOS now have a minimalist (and very purple) interface, as well as search that lets you track down content based on actors, directors and similar minutiae.

It's now easier to control most any Roku device on the network, too. You don't have to use an account for most functions, and a single sign-in will automatically log in to every device linked to your credentials....

Full Story Here

·
Beware the Attack Basset
24,446 Posts

·
Legend
230 Posts
I tried the new app. Does it find my roku any better than the old app -NOOOO! It took maybe 5-7 tries before it finally found it. The most basic thing -finding the roku - why can't they fix this?
Then the thing is messed up. I like to stream music from my tablet to the roku but when I clicked on one of my artists - Arcade Fire- it showed every album on the tablet, instead of the albums of Arcade Fire. GRRRR.

1 - 5 of 5 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.