DBSTalk Forum banner
Status
Not open for further replies.
1 - 7 of 7 Posts

· AllStar
73 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
I was watching the Rose Bowl in San Fran Mpeg4 channel 7. While watching the game, the picture kept going from clear and then snap blurry like the camera went out of focus. It would then take about 3-5 seconds for the picture to gradually come back into focus? When the picture would go blurry, even the score bug on the corner and the score ticker across the bottom of the picture went blurry.

Trying to figure out if this is a channel 7 problem on Hr20 or ABC feed problem. Did anybody else have this problem?

Jeff

· Godfather
254 Posts
gobucks100 said:
I was watching the Rose Bowl in San Fran Mpeg4 channel 7. While watching the game, the picture kept going from clear and then snap blurry like the camera went out of focus. It would then take about 3-5 seconds for the picture to gradually come back into focus? When the picture would go blurry, even the score bug on the corner and the score ticker across the bottom of the picture went blurry.

Trying to figure out if this is a channel 7 problem on Hr20 or ABC feed problem. Did anybody else have this problem?

Jeff
It wasn't DirecTV. I was watching it at my parents' house and they have Comcrap and it was doing that there too. Just wanted to get that out before the DirecTV bashers jump on it.

· AllStar
73 Posts
Discussion Starter · #7 ·
Thanks for all of the replies. Any more feedback would be appreciated. I think I will start with an email to Channel 7 in San fran and see where I get from there. I have had this blurry problem on many college football games but have never seen the problem on non sporting HD recordings on ABC. Only college football.

Jeff

1 - 7 of 7 Posts
Status
Not open for further replies.