DBSTalk Forum banner
Status
Not open for further replies.
1 - 2 of 2 Posts

·
1 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
A couple of questions. I just purchased the R15 recorder. I have had a tivo for over 5 years but added another recorder (R15) because I kept cancelling some of my wifes season passes and sort of felt guilty when I was recording basketball games instead. In any case I contacted Directtv and ordered this unit as it was cheaper than tivo and since we had some familiarity with video recording felt that we could negotiate OK with this unit. In any case, in one week I have had the same problems as others have had such as failure to pause when pushing the pause button, and failure to stop when fast forwarding. In any case I don't think I have received the system upgrade that people are discussing here as my saved programs still show VOD (one of the changes mentioned). Another problem I had which I haven't seen discussed is that last night while watching a show the system rebooted for no apparent reason. In any case how do you find out what system version you have? Are you sent an email when the system is upgraded? I can't seem to find any screen where the system version shows.

Thanx for any help.

John

·
Banned
4,642 Posts
Menu -> Settings -> Setup -> Info & Test -> Select. Past Upgrade on the right side will show your current version.

1 - 2 of 2 Posts
Status
Not open for further replies.