DBSTalk Forum banner
1 - 10 of 10 Posts

·
Registered
5,501 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
I see some comment on errors from these satellites and I am not sure how to determine the channels I get off Sat 110 and Sat 119. This morning I even woke up to a 771 error on my new SLIMLINE ODU LNB built in SWM dish.

How do I find out what channels are provided via Sat 110 and Sat 119?

·
Registered
2,793 Posts
Spanky_Partain said:
I see some comment on errors from these satellites and I am not sure how to determine the channels I get off Sat 110 and Sat 119. This morning I even woke up to a 771 error on my new SLIMLINE ODU LNB built in SWM dish.

How do I find out what channels are provided via Sat 110 and Sat 119?
http://www.dbstalk.com/showthread.php?t=136936

Try that thread Spanky....someone linked to the Lyngsat website. Hope that helps.

·
Registered
2,793 Posts
No problem.

·
Registered
5,916 Posts
If you are using all new equipment (H, or HR series for HD) and no international stuff, then the only standard programming you should get from 110/119 is actually the guide data.

Now the other thing could be your local channels coming from one of them.

·
Godfather
425 Posts
Grentz said:
I thought that was only the SWMLine/Slimline 3....
Slimline5 with a SWM attached to it or the Slimline5 with built in SWM do not get guide data from 119.

Users who live in cities that receive SD local channels from 119 deg need to receive signals from 119 to get these channels. If not they may face SFSS when tuning to them.

·
Hall Of Fame
1,815 Posts
SWM protocols are completely different for signals send down the line (not the traditional stacking), so it is easily conceivable they could have designed it to alwasy get guide data from 101.

(oops - started to draft this response before the others answered)

1 - 10 of 10 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.