DBSTalk Forum banner
1 - 5 of 5 Posts

9 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
i have a new hr 21 when i run the sat setup i get errors on both tuners, how many sat should be checked ok . everything seems to work i have three sat with check marks. are the errors normal on the other sats

· Legend
162 Posts
You must be looking at the screen with the new hd dvr verification screen.?

Are you using prewire in the house? There are many things to check that could be causing the problem. There are error codes that go with those errors but i don't have a list of what each error message means. Maybe someone else on here might.

Try this if at all possible. Run 2 new coax lines straight from the dish to the receiver and rerun the test again. If it works, it is more than possible a line/connection problem. If you still get the errors it is more than possible a dish problem.

There is a signal threshold for each transponder. I was having a problem with the 99c transponder 3. After a little fine tuning i got it to pass

· Banned
12 Posts
u may not have the bbc connected, might have wrong dish, is this replacing a existing hr21? what issues did it have? could have bad lnb any other hd?

1 - 5 of 5 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.