DBSTalk Forum banner
1 - 11 of 11 Posts

·
Godfather
Joined
·
733 Posts
Discussion Starter · #4 ·
Thanks

The one channel that is driving my question is 212 (NFL). My HR-21 700 says the programing is 1080. However when compared to other 1080 channels (i.e. HBO, Weather Channel, CNN) etc, it looks like crap, or something less than the others. The NFL Access show from the studio as well as the clips. I can under the clips since most might from old recording devices (?), the the current studio cam should look better right??:confused:
 

·
Lifetime Achiever
Joined
·
10,839 Posts
VaJim said:
Thanks

The one channel that is driving my question is 212 (NFL). My HR-21 700 says the programing is 1080. However when compared to other 1080 channels (i.e. HBO, Weather Channel, CNN) etc, it looks like crap, or something less than the others. The NFL Access show from the studio as well as the clips. I can under the clips since most might from old recording devices (?), the the current studio cam should look better right??:confused:
NFL Network HD is on SAT 103(c) just like all the other national MPEG4 HD channels at this point.
 

·
Godfather
Joined
·
733 Posts
Discussion Starter · #8 ·
BigJ52 said:
Unfortunately, the Total Access studio show isn't in HD, which is just stupid. I'm also noticing a bit of pixelation every now and then on that station as well. You seeing the same?
..yes Sir

What got me concerned is that the blue light indicator on my HR-21 700 goes to 1080. I have it set so that it does change as the signal/channel does. Works fine on my Sony 46' Bravia. The other 1080's look great. If the NFL Access is something less than 1080, that's fine, but I wonder what's going on with the receiver light? :confused:
 

·
Hall Of Fame
Joined
·
4,789 Posts
BigJ52 said:
Unfortunately, the Total Access studio show isn't in HD, which is just stupid. I'm also noticing a bit of pixelation every now and then on that station as well. You seeing the same?
yea did see pix on tonites show....dont remember seeing it ever b4....maybe jamie dukes ate something on the cams.
 

·
Godfather
Joined
·
259 Posts
dcowboy7 said:
yea did see pix on tonites show....dont remember seeing it ever b4....maybe jamie dukes ate something on the cams.
When are they gonna get some HD cameras for the Studio so that we can get rid of the annoying pillar boxes? I don't want to watch the SD version cause it looks so crummy :(
 

·
Hall Of Fame
Joined
·
4,789 Posts
kryscio23 said:
When are they gonna get some HD cameras for the Studio so that we can get rid of the annoying pillar boxes? I don't want to watch the SD version cause it looks so crummy :(
probably not until they get into more homes....at about just 45 million homes aint gonna cut it.
 
1 - 11 of 11 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.
Top