Status
Not open for further replies.
1 - 9 of 9 Posts

·
Mentor
33 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
hey all
I just insalled the HR20 and the AT9 anteanna last nite, had good siganl on all sats, called DTV and they activated my new HR20, this morning I get up and was just checking out the the new HR20 and looked at the signal strength, and it told me that 110, 119, 99 sats failed, why would this happen overnight..and some of the transponders had N/A on the menu..why that..

Any information will be greatly appreciated.

·
Godfather
274 Posts
also have a sat signal question. I installed the HR20 last week, simply replacing the R10. Installer replaced oval dish yesterday with Slimline. 30min and left.
checking sig strength:
101 - 96
110 - 96
119 - 76-85 fluctuating
99(b) - 79
103(a) - 5! or not aquired.
is this right? What's up with 103a???
is there a resource that shows exactly what channels are on what satellites???
I lost my locals on 119 this summer due to leaves, was sort of hoping to have the HD-locals next summer due to being on the 99 sat....
Thanks

Dan

·
Mentor
33 Posts
Discussion Starter · #3 ·
Update...after having a cup of coffee, I looked again at sig strength and now its working..well the 110 and 119 are working, teh 99(b) has 6 transponders and all of them read zero..what happened, what gives...any information will alwasys be helpful!!

something weired here!!

·
DBSTalk Club Member
311 Posts
Are you sure the San Diego HD locals are on the 99 sat. I thought they were on the 103° sat. If you receive duplicate SD channels, the lower one with the station call letters is the HD one, do not worry about 99.

1 - 9 of 9 Posts
Status
Not open for further replies.