DBSTalk Forum banner
1 - 13 of 13 Posts

· Legend
164 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
I didn't catch it all but it was something like follow you FF team with directv. It was showing your team lineup and how they were doing through out the day. Are you able to put in your lineup and get results through DTV? Not sure if they were just refering to the channel with all the stats. It seemed like it would show you updatews on when your guys scored. Mybe it was for super cast

· Hall Of Fame
1,120 Posts
it was in superfan, I used it all last season. It ONLY works when watching a Sunday Ticket channle, not when viewing a local affiliate. Last season, it allowed for two teams, and remembered both from week to week.

It does things like a small popup on the bottom, translucent, saying :

Jamal Lewis 47 yard TD run

or

Braylon Edwards 32 yard TD catch

and occasionaly, doing a total update. You could also view the teams in detail, and see how they are performing.

· Godfather
331 Posts
vikefan said:
it allowed for two teams, and remembered both from week to week.

How do you enter your teams? CAn you switch the second team every week?
Yes, you enter your teams in the interactive menu and, yes you can switch teams (and players on those teams) every week (or more frequently than that if you wanted to). It actually worked pretty well for keeping track of one H2H league (your team and your weekly opponent). If they were taking suggestions, I'd suggest (a) increase the number of trackable teams to 4 or 6 (so you can keep track of 2 or 3 leagues' worth), and (b) allow a customizable scoring system and use that to generate FFL scores (right now it just tells you the stats).

--Mav

· Hall Of Fame
12,954 Posts
I just used it to track players I was interested in (or games I was interested in as it gave highlights of things like QBs and stuff).

The teams you define can change any time you want them to and they are not position locked. So you can put in almost every starting QB on a team and get stats from every game if you want.

· Legend
138 Posts
This is cool, but I still will mainly use my laptop for tracking my FFL team. Yahoo's game updates almost instantly and shows me exactly how many fantasy points each play is getting me.

Nobody wants to do math on a Sunday!

· Legend
143 Posts
It is a pretty cool feature that I have used for a couple of years now. It doesnt always show enough alerts though. It seems like early in the day you get a bunch but then later on they seem to kind of get to be less and less often. Maybe that was just because my team sucked.:rolleyes:

1 - 13 of 13 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.