DBSTalk Forum banner
1 - 10 of 10 Posts

· AllStar
79 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
I thought i'd try the scheduling feature on Direct TV because i didn't want to forget to tape Heroes and a couple of other shows. It seemed to be very simple to do and i thought everything was alright. Then when i got home, i checked the "to do" list and the only thing showed scheduled to record was the 3 shows i programmed through the website! Everything else disappeared!! Has anyone had this experience? My wife, of course, was pissed AT ME because i messed up the programming. I had to hear it for an hour! :nono2:

· Legend
206 Posts
I've used DVR scheduling thru Directv.com several times and have had no issues (hope I'm not jinxing myself) :p

· Hall Of Fame
6,724 Posts
A restart of the unit may bring back the list.
Also, if you do a slight reordering in the Prioritizer it will recompute it.
The shows are still in the Prioritizer, right?

· Icon
810 Posts
You say "everything else disappeared" - but what exactly was it that was scheduled that's no longer there?

Perhaps you could provide more details and specific shows that were scheduled and are missing, and what the 'new' ones that you scheduled remotely are ?

· Cool Member
19 Posts
I had the same problem. I used it to record Fringe on my HR20-700. Since this is not my primary receiver, I did not notice the problem for two days. The last thing to record was Fringe. Everything else showed canceled by the user in the history. I rebooted the receiver and modified one of the programs in the prioritizer to be safe. Just because this doesn't happen to you does not mean this is not a real problem or isolated incident.

· Godfather
530 Posts
jdspencer said:
A restart of the unit may bring back the list.
Also, if you do a slight reordering in the Prioritizer it will recompute it.
The shows are still in the Prioritizer, right?
I had a show that actually recorded and was shown as recorded in history but it vanished. I thought a restart might recover it but no joy. Weird.

1 - 10 of 10 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.