DBSTalk Forum banner
1 - 5 of 5 Posts

· New Texan
11,467 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Is anyone watching this series? I only watched season two so far, but I like the premise of a competition to come up with makeup that meets a theme. It's the type of reality competition show that I like where winning (or being kicked out) is dependent entirely on the skills, and not on any backstabbing.

· Registered
14,213 Posts
I've watched from Season 1 and have enjoyed it. To be honest, this season has a bit more emotional "sharing" and between/among contestants than Season 1, but it's completely bearable because it's not integral to the show. Tension and drama and emotion here comes from plan execution and beating the clock, so it's probably the least contrived reality show competition I've seen...

The only way to make it better would be to not blur the models bits and pieces on "body painting" competitions!

· New Texan
11,467 Posts
Discussion Starter · #4 ·
Was it my imagination, or did it seem like they took away a day worth of preparation for last night's episode? It seemed like day one was ONLY about the sketching, day two was the costume prep, and day three was the presentation.

1 - 5 of 5 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.