DBSTalk Forum banner
Status
Not open for further replies.
1 - 9 of 9 Posts

·
Hall Of Fame
1,102 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
I accidently hit the format button on the remote control and I was cycling through all of the different formats ie. 1080 cropped, 720 cropped, 720 stretched, 1080 stretched and so on.

How can I make this is set to default?

·
Lifetime Achiever
30,092 Posts
Blitz68 said:
I accidently hit the format button on the remote control and I was cycling through all of the different formats ie. 1080 cropped, 720 cropped, 720 stretched, 1080 stretched and so on.

Menu->Display->Resolutions and deselect the ones you don't want.

·
Hall Of Fame
1,102 Posts
Discussion Starter · #3 ·
Earl Bonovich said:
Menu->Display->Resolutions and deselect the ones you don't want.
But I do not know if I want 720p cropped or stretched or whatever so I do now what to do.

·
Lifetime Achiever
30,092 Posts
Blitz68 said:
But I do not know if I want 720p cropped or stretched or whatever so I do now what to do.
Ahh... as far as I know, you can only set the default cropped/stretched for the native resolution things. (It is in there in the display menu).

As far as I know there is no way to remove (or change), the cropped/stretched options when toggling between the formats.

·
Hall Of Fame
1,102 Posts
Discussion Starter · #7 ·
I give up I think. I do not understand what I did which makes it worse. I will figure it out I think.

·
Godfather
356 Posts
Blitz68 said:

put it on your desired setting, then turn native off.

1 - 9 of 9 Posts
Status
Not open for further replies.