DBSTalk Forum banner
1 - 13 of 13 Posts

· Legend
167 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
I have not had this issue before with my HR20... Starting today, when watching a recording, the screensaver starts every 10-15 minutes.

Any clue why this is? Hopefully it is show specific. This is during a recording of one of the kids' shows - Max and Ruby.

· Godfather
308 Posts
bradfjoh said:
I have not had this issue before with my HR20... Starting today, when watching a recording, the screensaver starts every 10-15 minutes.

Any clue why this is? Hopefully it is show specific. This is during a recording of one of the kids' shows - Max and Ruby.
I have heard of this before, but have not seen it myself.... Did you try to search for a thread on this problem before posting?

· Legend
167 Posts
Discussion Starter · #10 ·
I did search for a thread on this, but came up with mostly about screensavers during media share items...

I did not try a reboot since the machine had rebooted the previous day a number of times with D* instigated re-boot. I could try it again, although last night I watched a number of shows and it did not occur.

weird.

· Godfather
264 Posts
On xm music, I wish they would fix it to where they didn't have a screensaver, and keep the Info: up there all the time, when I started D* in 1995 I had about 7 different sony model receivers and everone of those kept the Info: up all the time, as a matter of fact I wish D* would go back and let other companys make thier receivers, I bet you could find most of them could make the receivers without the bugs in them, but D* is after that money, and if it's out there they will get it!!!!

· Hall Of Fame
4,743 Posts
wmj5 said:
On xm music, I wish they would fix it to where they didn't have a screensaver, and keep the Info
yea i thought i had read that one of the fixes in the next release update would be that the title/artist/cd would float around the screen like the directv logo does now....so its still a screensaver but u can still read the song info....that would be cool.

· Super Moderator
13,787 Posts
You should also post this problem in the appropriate issues thread for you DVR.

Mike

1 - 13 of 13 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.