DBSTalk Forum banner
Status
Not open for further replies.
1 - 4 of 4 Posts

· Legend
108 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Three problems I am now having:

1. When I search the guide by a certain date it always skips ahead one day further than I selected.

2. I am getting recordings on my to do list that I have never scheduled (usally on MTV).

3. I also noticed that when I try and set a manual record it schedules an hour earlier than I programmed (maybe due to daylight savings time).

Anyone else experiencing these new issues?

· Banned
614 Posts
Score023 said:

1. When I search the guide by a certain date it always skips ahead one day further than I selected.

2. I am getting recordings on my to do list that I have never scheduled (usally on MTV).

3. I also noticed that when I try and set a manual record it schedules an hour earlier than I programmed (maybe due to daylight savings time).

My units have been fine. I had programs scheduled to record at about the time of the change over and it went fine for me. I can use the guide and do searches without errors.

· Legend
126 Posts
Score023 said:

1. I am having the same problem - if you want Tuesday's guide, ask for Monday. Geez - you actually want it to go to the date you ask for??! :D

2. No

3. I set up a manual recording last night. I asked for 7:30 pm, it gave me 8:30 pm. I tried to change it today, pressed "Update" and it did not make the change (another bug). Finally I deleted it and tried again. This did work.

Good luck!

· Crivens!
768 Posts
Score023 said:

1) Yes, I see that too since the time change.

2) Yes, but it only happens to me if I have a recurring manual recording. For example, if I have "Every Wednesday at 9:00pm on Comedy Central" programmed in, I get 9:00pm Comedy Central recordings on other days.

3) Yes, for the recurring manual recordings I programmed before the time change (e.g., Mon-Fri HNN 5:00am for 30 minutes). ALl were an our earlier after the time change. Given the other problems with recurring manual recordings (like #2, or like putting two or three entries in the to do list for the correct day and time), I've decided not to use them until the release notes for an update suggest they've addressed these issues.

1 - 4 of 4 Posts
Status
Not open for further replies.