DBSTalk Forum banner
Status
Not open for further replies.
1 - 5 of 5 Posts

·
AllStar
95 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
I've found a bug in the Search History. The edit function in the history doesn't allow changes to be made to individual currently saved histories. It either leaves them all in or clears them all out. You can't save individual histories. If anyone has found a way around this please let me know. Thanks

·
Hall Of Fame
5,046 Posts
I noticed that last night, as far as I can tell I couldn't delete a single enytry in search history, just clear all. :confused:

·
AllStar
86 Posts
The other thing that I noticed is when you use the edit function, it doesn't edit the entry, it creates a new entry. (I think that this must be a bug, or why would they call it edit).

·
Hall Of Fame
5,046 Posts
Another thing is, you don't have to get to the Search feature using the Program/Themes button. You can simply push the Search button/# on the no. keypad to get there, its a much faster way. :)

Pressing Search Twice repeats last active search.

Pressing * key brings up the PVR Menu.

In the guide if you want to jump ahead 20 hours just type 20 and the right arrow key. You can type whatever hour number you want to get the desired jump ahead.

After you begin your search, when a few items have popped up, you can check the info on them even while the search is still in progress.

1 - 5 of 5 Posts
Status
Not open for further replies.