DBSTalk Forum banner
Status
Not open for further replies.
1 - 7 of 7 Posts

·
AllStar
60 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Latest software update last night and we went to watch a previously recorded PPV movie and 10 minutes in i get a message that says "searching For Authorized Content" i have watched this movie several times with no issues. Called D* and they tell me to hit the red button which I have not done yet.

Any one else getting this?

·
Banned
614 Posts
Garand762 said:
Latest software update last night and we went to watch a previously recorded PPV movie and 10 minutes in i get a message that says "searching For Authorized Content" i have watched this movie several times with no issues. Called D* and they tell me to hit the red button which I have not done yet.

Any one else getting this?
Check your signal... it's probably bad weather or high winds shifting the dish. I've seen other posts about the topic.

·
AllStar
60 Posts
Discussion Starter · #3 ·
This PPV movie was recorded over a month ago so signal strength should have nothing to do with it. I have watched it before with no issues at all.

Live shows are fine

·
AllStar
60 Posts
Discussion Starter · #7 ·
I am recording 30 Rock right now and notice that it will be unwatchable as I can not pause etc... which is the same issue I have been having with Las Vegas NBC seems to be the only station this is happening with.

1 - 7 of 7 Posts
Status
Not open for further replies.