DBSTalk Forum banner
Status
Not open for further replies.
1 - 1 of 1 Posts

·
AllStar
107 Posts
I live in Westminster, just north of you and have had the same problem - my tuner 1 does not pick up Sat 101 or is sporadic. I removed the bbc from tuner 1 and it is better. I, however, did not reboot after I removed the bbc. I am afraid to di that because the last time I did that it would not boot until it completely cooled down after removing the plug. Then the boot and new firmware upgrade took hours.

I have another problem in that the 110 sat pixilates sporadically; mostly in the evening and on Sundays. I had Ironwood through D* come out three time they checked all of the connections, redid them, and replaced the old H10-250 twice. Since this did not work, I got D* to send me a HR20. This did not improve the situation much but it was improved. Everything was checked, but I still have the problem. I also have a H20 in the bedroom and there is no problem with that.

I think at this point, except for local stations in HD which I could not get where I live, the HR20 is inferior to the H10-250.

Frustrated

1 - 1 of 1 Posts
Status
Not open for further replies.