DBSTalk Forum banner
1 - 3 of 3 Posts

· AllStar
60 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Recently I noticed that every time I switch from an HD station to a non-HD station I get a "Searching for Satellite In 2..." message for about 2 seconds before the non-HD station tunes in. I have an HR20-100 and have not had any other issues with this receiver. Has anyone else had this issue and knows how to get rid of it? It is a little annoying.

Thanks

· 2014 NBA CHAMPIONS!
1,766 Posts
Lefky said:
Recently I noticed that every time I switch from an HD station to a non-HD station I get a "Searching for Satellite In 2..." message for about 2 seconds before the non-HD station tunes in. I have an HR20-100 and have not had any other issues with this receiver. Has anyone else had this issue and knows how to get rid of it? It is a little annoying.

Thanks
Try reseting the recevier and if that doesn't work it may be time to get another receiver if its that annoying to you

· Icon
673 Posts
When did you get this receiver and did you have this problem from the beginning? Also can you check on the back of the box when and where it was manufactured?

Does it always say "Searching on sat 2"?

You can try switching cables on sat 1 and 2. Then switch cables together with b-band converters. See if there any difference.

My guess its the problem in the receiver itself. I've seen a few like that.

1 - 3 of 3 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.