DBSTalk Forum banner
Status
Not open for further replies.
1 - 2 of 2 Posts

·
Legend
108 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
The last two weeks when I was on the red zone channel and tried bringing up the scores by pressing the red button, it has not let me go to the interactive screen, I tried going to other channels but I don't get the reminder in the bottom right hand corner to press the red button for scores and the green for stats. I pressed it anyway and nothing.

Then when I go to guide the entire background is black (i can still see the guide but everything in the back is black not blue).

Both weekends I have had to reset the HR20 to regaine my interactive options, of course with that I have to re-enter all of my players in the tracker.

Both times it happened later in the noon games (4th quarter).

Anyone else having problems with the player tracker and or scores?

·
Godfather
340 Posts
Score023 said:
The last two weeks when I was on the red zone channel and tried bringing up the scores by pressing the red button, it has not let me go to the interactive screen, I tried going to other channels but I don't get the reminder in the bottom right hand corner to press the red button for scores and the green for stats. I pressed it anyway and nothing.

Then when I go to guide the entire background is black (i can still see the guide but everything in the back is black not blue).

Both weekends I have had to reset the HR20 to regaine my interactive options, of course with that I have to re-enter all of my players in the tracker.

Both times it happened later in the noon games (4th quarter).

Anyone else having problems with the player tracker and or scores?
We were just discussing this here:

http://www.dbstalk.com/showthread.php?t=68653

1 - 2 of 2 Posts
Status
Not open for further replies.