DBSTalk Forum banner
Status
Not open for further replies.
1 - 10 of 10 Posts

·
Hall Of Fame
3,682 Posts
travelswiss said:
I'm back now. Hopefully you're not about to get the bit of nasty rain I just had...
Unless it was torrential out it was probably ' premature rainfade' and you should get it looked into.

·
Godfather
260 Posts
I have been watching the game on NFLN-HD, it would be no surprise to have some rain fade with some of those rain bands that I saw on the pregame. That looked like some of the storms that we get down here in this part of the country. I know they had some "issues" at Qwest.

Stay dry and safe.

·
Super Moderator
12,863 Posts
I lost signal a little earlier today when there was extremely heavy rain - first time ever actually. Only brief interruptions though, and it only persisted for about 5 minutes.

Not looking forward to tonight though. I remember the Inauguration Day storm and can live without a repeat.

Carl

·
Éminence grise
8,473 Posts
No Directv problems here on the west side of the sound. I've had several power dropouts however. The game looks pretty good on NFL Network, but KCPQ-DT went away.

·
Registered
12,552 Posts
bobnielsen said:
No Directv problems here on the west side of the sound. I've had several power dropouts however. The game looks pretty good on NFL Network, but KCPQ-DT went away.
I guess KCPQ-DT was knocked of the air for a while. The DirecTV feed had a "we know about the problem" graphic and the OTA signal was gone. It's back now, though.

The wind gusts are really messing up my OTA reception, though, with all of the trees moving so much creating lots of multipath. The HR20's OTA tuner is a bit better than my HR10-250. But the HR20 is more annoying because the "Searching for off-air signal" display keeps popping up, even during brief interruptions. Gonna log that problem in the HR20 forum and suggest that they add a bit more delay before popping up that message.

·
DBSTalk Club Member
270 Posts
travelswiss said:
Anyone else in Seattle completely gone 771?
Yeah... I'm completely out, but being the technically minded individual that I am, I have traced the problem back to the tree that knocked out power. :)

Paul

·
AllStar
57 Posts
pecocus said:
Yeah... I'm completely out, but being the technically minded individual that I am, I have traced the problem back to the tree that knocked out power. :)

Paul
:listenup: This should be posted in a technical section for future reference for other people!

1 - 10 of 10 Posts
Status
Not open for further replies.