DBSTalk Forum banner
Status
Not open for further replies.
1 - 4 of 4 Posts

·
AllStar
63 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Is this possible? Forgive me, I've searched for quite some time. Being new to the HR20 and this forum, my forum search keywords might be not as efficient.

When I seaerch via Title, and attempt to Record it only let's me select record, or press record once on the search results.

This user interface needs a bit of work. With no specific line between initial search results, then selection of one and receiving a new set of results. The second set, always seems to display additional channels as well.

Anyway back to topic, assuming I can't record a series link from search title results, once I've recorded one episode how do I convert it to a series?

·
Lifetime Achiever
30,092 Posts
There is no option to setup up a Series linke for a "Search By Title".
That option is only availble for Keyword and I think Actor

·
AllStar
63 Posts
Discussion Starter · #3 ·
Earl Bonovich said:
The keyword is nice for "what if" type searches. For example, what if Dallas Cowboys appears in the title or description, record it. Regardless of the actual program, it could be a football game, an interview, or even a movie.

But for standard series, programs you know the title, (the most common types of series) it's strange not to have this capability.

It seems like there's holes in the UI where they need to tie in more functions.

·
AllStar
63 Posts
Discussion Starter · #4 ·
Earl Bonovich said:
Please see my post

dbstalk.com/showthread.php?t=71033&highlight=series+by+title

1 - 4 of 4 Posts
Status
Not open for further replies.