DBSTalk Forum banner
1 - 4 of 4 Posts

· Legend
150 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
I occasionally check to see if my series links are recording all episodes and quite frequently I have to create a new series link to get it to record upcoming episodes. Does anyone else have this problem.

· Godfather
425 Posts
Mine get all recorded.

The issue might be related to the show you are recording and your settings. You may get better information here if you describe the show name, how you setup the series link, and if you selected first runs only, etc.

· Legend
150 Posts
Discussion Starter · #3 ·
The latest series links I have had to recreate were for Gearz on Speed channel, Medium on Lifetime, and Gettin' Close on Outdoor Channel. I have them all set to record all episodes both first run and repeats. When I recreate them the scheduler will find the episodes but the original series link will report no episodes.

· Registered
24,395 Posts
freerein100 said:
The latest series links I have had to recreate were for Gearz on Speed channel, Medium on Lifetime, and Gettin' Close on Outdoor Channel. I have them all set to record all episodes both first run and repeats. When I recreate them the scheduler will find the episodes but the original series link will report no episodes.
When you say it doesn't find episodes... you mean it won't schedule any to record? That could be because the exact same episodes where recorded recently and deleted, like within the last month or 2. i.e.... for medium... look at the SL. If it is not listing a particular upcoming episode for recording, note the name of that episode, and go through your history. If that episode is somewhere in the history of the unit, thats why its not recording.

As for something in the speed channel, is that a series, live, or an event? Could be same issue, or that could be a guide data issue, or it could be the dreaded blues clues type issue...

1 - 4 of 4 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.