DBSTalk Forum banner
Status
Not open for further replies.
1 - 5 of 5 Posts

·
Cool Member
22 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Has anyone had a problem where it won't let you creat a series link? I have several setup for some shows, but other shows won't allow the series link. If I press the record button twice it just removes the record from the show. Am I doing something wrong here? Tried it with Grey's Anatomy and Survivor Cook Islands and neither would take although 5 other shows worked fine. TIA

·
Godfather
340 Posts
nymart said:
Has anyone had a problem where it won't let you creat a series link? I have several setup for some shows, but other shows won't allow the series link. If I press the record button twice it just removes the record from the show. Am I doing something wrong here? Tried it with Grey's Anatomy and Survivor Cook Islands and neither would take although 5 other shows worked fine. TIA
Try doing it via the menu. Go into the guide and find the show. Press select and a menu should come up. EDIT: Select Record. Go to the right and select the series link tab. Change the settings to what you want and update it.

·
Legend
212 Posts
In a related note. Is there an easier way to see all your series links? Tivo had where you could see al your season passes. This thing is a pain in the butt to get to them. I have to go to to do list, then select each one, then up to series link, then make my changes. Lather rinse repeat.

·
Registered
2,158 Posts
nymart said:
First off....welcome to the forum.

You might want to try looking here for help in getting your HR20 skills tweaked. Its a great tool and a lot of us have replaced the official manual with this document.

http://www.dbstalk.com/attachment.php?attachmentid=6552&d=1162770635

·
Registered
2,158 Posts
gb33 said:
In a related note. Is there an easier way to see all your series links? Tivo had where you could see al your season passes. This thing is a pain in the butt to get to them. I have to go to to do list, then select each one, then up to series link, then make my changes. Lather rinse repeat.
Press Menu/Help and Settings/Scheduler/Prioritzer. Its fairly quick to get there and if you want to change the priority of a series link, it changes instantly. Its a vast improvement to the HR10-250. Sometime it took minutes to make a priority change to a season pass.

You might also want to check this out: http://www.dbstalk.com/attachment.php?attachmentid=6552&d=1162770635

1 - 5 of 5 Posts
Status
Not open for further replies.