DBSTalk Forum banner
Status
Not open for further replies.
1 - 2 of 2 Posts

·
1 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Just got the new HR20 and so far have been VERY disappointed with the "user-friendly-ness" (love that word) of the series list feature.

Two major questions that I have yet to find answers for....

1.....If I set up numerous lists, let's say The Shield and Arrested Development, is there a way to set to recording defaults different for each? I want to record all episodes (rerun and first run) of The Shield, but I also want to record only reruns of AD with a start of 2 minutes early. There seems to be no clear way of doing it. VERY annoying.

2.....Is the only way to set a series list to hit the record button twice...is there no prompt to ask if you want to set up a series list? I can see my wife hitting the button twice on accident and then me having series lists of Guiding Light, Oprah and Dr. Phil.

Any suggestions would help. I perused the other posting, but didn't seeing anything overtly helpful.

Thanks.

Duck Butter

·
Registered
5,957 Posts
duckbutter said:
Just got the new HR20 and so far have been VERY disappointed with the "user-friendly-ness" (love that word) of the series list feature.

Two major questions that I have yet to find answers for....

1.....If I set up numerous lists, let's say The Shield and Arrested Development, is there a way to set to recording defaults different for each? I want to record all episodes (rerun and first run) of The Shield, but I also want to record only reruns of AD with a start of 2 minutes early. There seems to be no clear way of doing it. VERY annoying.

2.....Is the only way to set a series list to hit the record button twice...is there no prompt to ask if you want to set up a series list? I can see my wife hitting the button twice on accident and then me having series lists of Guiding Light, Oprah and Dr. Phil.

Any suggestions would help. I perused the other posting, but didn't seeing anything overtly helpful.

Thanks.

Duck Butter
Hit Select when the program is highlighted in the Guide ( or ToDo list) and you can select recording options there.

1 - 2 of 2 Posts
Status
Not open for further replies.