DBSTalk Forum banner
1 - 4 of 4 Posts

· Mentor
86 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Does anyone think that there will ever come a time when all the shows that you have set up in your "series manager" to record each week will be able to be saved somewhere, like a directv cloud. I think it would be really cool if you had to replace a dvr that when the new dvr was hooked up it would automatically connect to the cloud and set all your series back up the way you had them.
Now maybe this is a stupid thought and it can't be done, I was just sitting around thinking how nice that would be, IS IT POSSIBLE and do you think it could ever come to be??
ps: I am not talking about saving all your recorded shows, just your series manager in the guide.

· This Space for Sale
7,436 Posts
I replaced a HR21 because of a failed hard drive on Tuesday. I've spent a good part of this week programming the new HR24. But I can't program all of my Series Manager shows because a number of them aren't airing right now. I've also lost my history so the new DVR is recording shows I've already watched.

A cloud to store all your settings or being able to export to a USB flash drive would be a great addition.

1 - 4 of 4 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.