DBSTalk Forum banner
Status
Not open for further replies.
1 - 4 of 4 Posts

1 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Hello,

I'm hoping someone here has an answer or is knowledgeable about this. The customer service / sales people do not seem to know (I get conflicting answers)

I would like to subscribe to Dish Network - what would be the maximum receivers permitted? I would like to have 2 HD DVR's (722's) and 2 HD receivers (211's). Is this possible? I know the config is supported with the DPP44.

Also, with the new TurboHD offer, is it possible to combine TurboHD with an International pack (like the South Asian Mega Pack)?

Thanks in advance.

· Cool Member
27 Posts
dvgeek said:
Hello,

Also, with the new TurboHD offer, is it possible to combine TurboHD with an International pack (like the South Asian Mega Pack)?

Thanks in advance.
Yes, it is possible to combine TurboHD with an International pack. Standard international monthly rates apply just as they would with any other programming packages. (If you are referring to the Hindi Mega Pack, that costs $54.99 and I believe includes 27 Hindi-related channels)

· Hall Of Fame
2,114 Posts
The leased receiver restriction is four leased "outputs" and two 722's would consume that by themselves. You could probably get one 722 (2 outputs, 2 sat tuners), one 611 (1 output, 2 sat tuners), and a 211 (1 output, 1 sat tuner) as a lease. Those 3 receivers could be installed with a 1000.2 dish, w/o needing a DPP44 so you wouldn't necessarily have a way to connect a 4th receiver (purchased separately). I think your best bet would be to contact a local dealer for the 4 receivers you want to have them setup a package deal with some leased, some purchased. Maybe send an PM to IIP - I think he's in the bay area.

Also, invesitgate ClubDISH. I haven't seen what the deal is after 1-Aug, but you could get referred by a friend, family member, ... and the referrer gets 10 $5 credits and you get something (maybe $30) that you wouldn't get w/o the referral.

1 - 4 of 4 Posts
Status
Not open for further replies.