DBSTalk Forum banner
Status
Not open for further replies.
1 - 5 of 5 Posts

· Mentor
48 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
I have dish and am getting Setanta. I noticed they are having a free preview on Direct. Are they also having a free preview on dish? If it is a free preview, why does dish not advertise these free previews? I am sure that 99% of the subscribers don't know.

· Hall Of Fame
15,556 Posts
cs550ds said:
I have dish and am getting Setanta. I noticed they are having a free preview on Direct. Are they also having a free preview on dish? If it is a free preview, why does dish not advertise these free previews? I am sure that 99% of the subscribers don't know.
The only time I know there is a free preview is if I'm watching Starz and they put an intrusive message at the bottom. But there is a "preview channel", 102.

· Mentor
48 Posts
Discussion Starter · #3 ·
phrelin said:
The only time I know there is a free preview is if I'm watching Starz and they put an intrusive message at the bottom. But there is a "preview channel", 102.
But they don't list the Setanta free preview. They should let people know about all free previews. I know people like stuff for free. They should list all free previews on the free preview channel.

· Hall Of Fame
15,556 Posts
cs550ds said:
But they don't list the Setanta free preview. They should let people know about all free previews. I know people like stuff for free. They should list all free previews on the free preview channel.
You have a good point - why don't they list all free previews on 102? While I probably would not subscribe to Setanta Sports (I don't subscribe to any special sports programming), I might be curious to watch if only because of this image on their web site:

1 - 5 of 5 Posts
Status
Not open for further replies.