DBSTalk Forum banner
Status
Not open for further replies.
1 - 9 of 9 Posts

· Icon
324 Posts
danny84 said:
if you guys have spanish programming on channel 852 is Setanta Sports are they going to replace Goal TV?
I hope so, Setanta has so much more coverage than Gol Tv and i wouldn't mind having it without having to pay 14.99 for it.:D

· AllStar
78 Posts
Setanta is free for 2 months or until Goltv and Dish resolve their dispute. Regarding Setanta having more coverage than Goltv maybe it is true, but it is about content. How many games from LA LIGA will be show on Setanta?.....

· Icon
643 Posts
Rebollos said:
Call dish and follow the easy auto instructions.....
Do you mean that you spoke to a rep who told you that, OR do you mean that there is an automated message about it ?

I just called the Dish automated line, and there is nothing about GolTV during the first prompts where you choose your type of call (usually when some big channel is removed, there is such a message, often before any prompt).

I even tried the "Numero Ocho" hispanic prompt, and it was the same choices...

I'm not doubting you, I'm just trying to get more specific info on all this.

· AllStar
78 Posts
kstuart said:
Do you mean that you spoke to a rep who told you that, OR do you mean that there is an automated message about it ?

I just called the Dish automated line, and there is nothing about GolTV during the first prompts where you choose your type of call (usually when some big channel is removed, there is such a message, often before any prompt).

I even tried the "Numero Ocho" hispanic prompt, and it was the same choices...

I'm not doubting you, I'm just trying to get more specific info on all this.
If you call Dish, they will ask you first if you want spanish press 8, if not stay in the line, then they will ask you what number you are calling from, then once they access your account, number 1 is info for Goltv, and they say for " customers with ATP250 you have a free preview of Fox Sports Espanol and Dish Latino suscribers will have a 60 days free preview of Setanta Sports"

· Icon
643 Posts
Rebollos said:
If you call Dish, they will ask you first if you want spanish press 8, if not stay in the line, then they will ask you what number you are calling from, then once they access your account, number 1 is info for Goltv, and they say for " customers with ATP250 you have a free preview of Fox Sports Espanol and Dish Latino suscribers will have a 60 days free preview of Setanta Sports"
Thanks - that was helpful.

1 - 9 of 9 Posts
Status
Not open for further replies.